14 October, 2005

Is Panic On The Way?!

Here I stand before myself, 24 years and a couple of months after... Supposedly at the fullest of all my abilities...
No idea what it means nor what's expected...
Living a dream: in a foreign country, surrounded by foreign people, making the difference just by existing!!
How much more special can one feel?...
Just maybe having someone sharing it with you...
I trust myself not to let this be the beginning of the end of the beginning... What the fuck!! Bring it on!!...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor you, tutuu!!

And by the way - here I do stand, too! 23 years old (and also even older!), supposed to be at the highest level of cleverness and motivation and not even valued anymore after my volunteered downgrade...
Now that you start working - I start university. Also in the midst of foreign people in a foreign surrounding and with thousands of human beings talking in a strange accent to me!!

I wish loads of luck and motivation to the Russian man in the enemy's area. You certainly manage somehow! Your steady lazyness finally led you out of your hometown and into a better future!!! Ehehe...

Go ahead, Russo! Kick 'em all!
/c.

14 October, 2005  
Blogger Jardim said...

Had to go and see for myself...
OK, it's true... you're leaving a dream...
Got me thinking if I made the right decision... but well, time will tell! It's not better or worse, just different!
It was really good to see you, meet your new friends and find you're doing fine... and you always will!
Thank you for BEING, EXISTING, BREADING... and NOT STAYING!
I miss you, but I feel really happy for you!
Now just go straight forward and kick ass... 'cause the only way is up!
And by the way... EVOLVE... but do not EVER... CHANGE!
All the best,
Ri

17 October, 2005  
Blogger Russo said...

Today, me and ThyssenKrupp are 13 months... how sweet!! I hate anniversaries...

01 November, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home